The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Westside Psychotherapy. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future interactions for you, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Sharing Information: We do not share or sell credit card information and transactions are processed securely.
- Selling Information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Clients personal identification information to others.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- SSL Secure: Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.